I, me, mine - refers to Alison Kate.
You, your, yours - refers to the client.
You are hiring me as your healing facilitator because you want to make significant changes. These changes will sometimes happen fast and other times not, depending on a multitude of factors (your genetic makeup, the extent of your traumas, your attachment to secondary benefits, how well you can feel emotions, just to name a few). Because changes happen over time, I strongly recommend a 6-month commitment to the healing process. This will allow the relationship to develop and be a powerful force in your life.
1. As a client, you understand that you are fully responsible for your well-being during the session, including your choices and decisions. You are aware that you can choose to discontinue sessions at any time. You recognize that this is not psychotherapy or any form of medical treatment and that professional referrals will be given if needed.
2. You understand that a “healing session (healing)” is a relationship you have with your facilitator (Alison Kate) that is designed to facilitate healing in the emotional and mental realm that can, but not always has to, have an effect in your physical health and reality. Results are not guaranteed.
3. You understand that healing is a comprehensive process that may involve all areas of your life, including work, finances, health, food and movement, relationships, education, spirituality, and beliefs. You acknowledge that deciding how to handle these issues and implement your choices is exclusively your responsibility.
4. You understand that energy healing does not treat mental disorders as described by the American Psychiatric Association. You understand that this is not a substitute for counseling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care, or substance abuse treatment, and You will not use it in place of any form of therapy.
5. You promise that if you are currently in therapy or otherwise under the care of a mental health professional, that you have consulted with this person regarding the advisability of working with a Practitioner, Healing Facilitator, Trauma Release Practitioner, and that this person is aware your decision to proceed with this healing relationship.
6. You understand that your information will be held as confidential unless you state otherwise, in writing, except as required by law.
7. You understand that certain topics may be anonymously shared with other practitioners for training or consultation purposes.
8. You understand that this is not to be used in lieu of professional advice. You will seek professional guidance for legal, medical, financial, business, or other matters. You understand that all decisions in these areas are exclusively yours, and You acknowledge that your decisions and your actions regarding them are your responsibility.
9. You promise to contact and advise your primary medical care provider before making any changes to your diet or exercise plan. It is assumed that you did get medical clearance when you make changes to your lifestyle.
10. Integration: healing integration takes 7 days on average. Full integration time is needed to evaluate the changes made during the healing session. Additional purging and detoxification can take place during integration time, with excessive tiredness and sleepiness being the most common. Other symptoms of release and integration can include crying, mood swings, fever, sleepiness, tiredness, coughing, sore throat, acne, hormonal changes, etc. In rare cases, these symptoms can persist or get worse. Always notify your medical provider about any and all symptoms You are experiencing and seek medical help in emergency situations.
As your practitioner, you have my guarantee that I will always act in a polite and professional manner. I will use all my training and experience to get the best possible result for you. I take confidentially very seriously and will never share anything that you tell me. Even the fact that you have been my client is confidential and will not be shared without your permission. My responsibility is to help you clear your blocks during the session, and this responsibility ends at the end of the session when I hand responsibility for making changes in your life over to you.
As a Client I expect certain responsibilities from you (consider this your contract with me):
1. I need you to be honest with me. If I ask you about trauma in your life, it's because I need you to acknowledge it. Sometimes it's so personal or embarrassing that you don't want to tell me. That's OK, there can be work-arounds, but I need you to still acknowledge that there's something there. If you suppress or hide it, I may not be able to help you.
2. Healing is ultimately your responsibility. Though I will do everything in my power to help, the final step will be made by you. My job is to help you release your trauma and blocks. That's like opening new doors for you. Your healing session will open many doors - which one you step through is your choice. It is important that you know that you have free will at every step of the process, and the actual healing (the physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, or habit change) comes when you chose it.
3. You can sometimes recreate unhealthy patterns if you choose to react in the ways you always have before. Before your patterns and trauma are shifted and healed in the session, you were compelled to react in certain ways in certain situations. Now, with healing and trauma release, you have the freedom to respond differently. Be aware of that and empower yourself by making different healthier choices and behavior.
Most clients feel an instant emotional and spiritual change during their first session. Physical changes vary from person to person. Some people will feel significant physical shifts after the first session, however, most will require 2-3 sessions. This cannot be guaranteed because the healing technique is primarily emotional/spiritual, with the physical changed flowing as a result.
It's "OK" that your body might need a little while to process the change. In the unlikely event that you don't feel a significant emotional or spiritual change after your session, please send me an email or text within 1 week of the session so that I can address this with you.
I am committed to fast and dramatic changes, and I don't make unrealistic promises. I suggest you discuss your expectations with me during the first session so we can create a reasonable time frame and plan for results.
Fees: My session fees are listed on my Work With Me page of my website and should be paid in full at least 2 days prior to the session. We will meet via the Zoom application.
Procedure: The preferred method of communication is a video conference via Zoom (https://zoom.us/). Log into Zoom by clicking on the provided link. For your first session, please log in 10-15 minutes in advance to make sure your device is running properly. Everything is correct if you are waiting in my waiting room.
Remember that it is necessary for the client to be an active participant in the healing process for it to be successful. You are hiring a facilitator to help you facilitate your own healing. I will not heal you, I will only support you and guide you as you do it yourself. As my client, you’ll have my undivided attention during our sessions.
I will send you a follow-up email up within 24 hours after our session, sharing a recording and/or resources based on the topic we discussed. Please carefully read through and try any and all recommendations given to you. I will be available to you in between our sessions if you have questions about the process, you need clarification on anything or you’d like to update me on your progress. You can reach me via email at email@example.com or via text at 917-485-5233.
Sessions: Our agreement includes 1 session, unless it is a part of a package. Ideally, we'll establish a time that works well for both of us. We will look at these times individually and decide what will support you best. PLEASE NOTE: There will be no refunds issued for unused/missed sessions. If you have an emergency, long vacations coming up, or significant changes in your schedule, please notify me about these changes as soon as possible.
Cancellations, Refunds, and Changes: My job is to support you and I regard your booking as a contract. Payments are due in full at least 2 days prior to the session. All payments are final. No refunds will be issued. Transfers are allowed. Single sessions must be used within 30 days of purchase. Classes and workshops must be attended at the scheduled times. Your reserved time with me is mentioned in service description and tardiness will be included in that time. Please note that tardiness exceeding more than 15 minutes will be considered a no-show. There will be no refunds issued for unused/missed sessions. If you have a change to your schedule, please notify me about these changes as soon as possible. Extension to our agreement will be decided on and issued on a case-to-case basis. Alison Kate reserves her right to cancel and reschedule sessions in case of an emergency.
The Healing Relationship: Throughout the working relationship, the facilitator will engage in direct and personal conversations. The client can count on the facilitator to be honest and straightforward in asking questions, sharing insights, and making requests. The client understands that the power of the healing relationship is granted by the client. The healing relationship is professional and strictly confidential.
If I ever say or do something that doesn’t feel right, please bring it to my attention during the session. As your healing facilitator, I am fully committed to you being powerful, successful, and to you having the life you want.
Extra Time and Services: Feel free to schedule additional sessions with me as often as you would like. Additional sessions are charged at the corresponding rate. My additional research time rate (in the case of the client requesting detailed information on complicated topics, scientific research study, breathwork/meditation, etc.) is $80 per hour (30 min minimum).
Copyright: No portion or part of this program, including the emails, handouts, videos, recordings, audio tracks, images, and written communication can be taken, shared, reproduced, copied, reused, nor changed without written permission from Alison Kate. Do not share secret links, unpublished videos, passwords, nor any content received from me with anyone (unless required by law).
Alison Kate Holistic Healing is owned and operated by Alison Kate. All information obtained from Alison Kate is to be taken solely as advisory in nature. Alison Kate will not be held personally, legally, or financially liable for any action taken based upon advice received from the aforementioned. Alison Kate is not a psychological or medical professional and is unable to diagnose, prescribe, treat, or cure any ailment, be it mental or physical in nature. Anyone using this service acknowledges that they have read and understand the details of this disclaimer. Alison Kate can discuss the spiritual explanations for psychological disorders but are unable to diagnose, prescribe, treat, or claim to cure any illnesses that require medical or psychiatric attention.
All recordings and publications obtained from Alison Kate, or this website remain the intellectual property of the aforementioned and must not be used for profit unless written permission is obtained directly from Alison Kate. No portion of recorded material obtained from Alison Kate may be sold or distributed for commercial use or profit. Any unauthorized commercial use of Alison Kate's name, photograph, voice, image, likeness, signature, or written or recorded material is strictly prohibited and is in direct violation of rights. Such violation is legally actionable and will result in legal damages sustained by Alison Kate. By continuing to access and use this website as well as its advertised services, you agree to this statement of liability.